My goal is to secure a permanent position leveraging my Information Architecture, User Experience and Interaction Design skills and experience, while adding value and growth to my employer and raising my own standard of living and quality of life.
- B.S. in Interaction Design – Art Center College of Design, Pasadena, CA – 2015 (expected)
- Computer Science – Santa Monica Community College, Santa Monica, CA – 2007, 4.0
- Multimedia – The Bradley Academy/The Art Institute, York, PA – 2000, 4.0
- Business & Multimedia – Upattinas Private School (homeschooled myself), Glenmoore, PA 1997-98, 4.0
- Lean and Agile Information architecture and user experience design for web and mobile experiences
- Lead and conduct client discovery sessions for requirements gathering and UX strategizing
- Design, develop and manage client wireframes, site maps, user personas, workflows, etc.
- Advise clients on information architecture and user experience best practices
- design, develop and manage website design & editorial content
- information architecture and user experience design consultation
- administer email lists and users
- design, write, mail, and manage email newsletters
- coordinate social media marketing campaigns with lead designer, chief marketing officer and owners.
- manage WordPress content management system, its content and its users
Contracted via Onward Search to provide extensive interaction design, information architecture and user experience design solutions on site for SapientNitro's client, Disney Interactive Media Group (DIMG).
Created and delivered rapid iterations for responsive design-based viewports and platforms (web, iPad, Kindle, iPhone, Android, etc.) using Adobe InDesign. Worked closely with visual design, front-end design, developers, editorial, product, and others on a daily basis on a very agile and rapid re-branding cycle for Disney's Spoonful.com.
After the successful launch of Disney’s Spoonful.com site, I returned as Senior Information Architect and Interaction Designer to provide additional consulting for another product, offering extensive experience design, interaction design, information architecture and user experience design solutions on site for SapientNitro’s client, the Disney Interactive Media Group (DIMG).
As senior information architect and interaction designer, I was responsible for developing and maintaining the experience architecture artifacts and documentation (map, wireframes, etc.) for web, iOS and other mobile platforms, using Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop. I also worked very closely with the visual designers, front-end designers, iOS developers, engineers, editorial, product, and others on a daily basis throughout phase 1 of the project.
Contracted via 24 Seven Talent to provide web support and UX/IA services for the launch of The Gunnar Challenge (http://gunnarchallenge.com), as well as support for the company’s existing product line (ClickFit.com, Biggest Loser Club UK, AU, Asia, and My.Blackmores).
Services provided included:
- Information Architecture & User Experience Design for multi-platform, mobile (Android and Apple) and web products
- Testing of new web and mobile builds (on test, stage and production environments)
- Web content production and management
- Tech support: network and workstation configuration and administration
- Axure (wireframes and prototypes)
- Adobe CS6 (content production and editing)
- Verve CMS (content population, webdesign, email marketing)
- Vault Professional (issue tracking)
- MS Office
- wireframe revisions, annotations and new wireframe work
- software and website audits
- create and update change tracking sheets, functional requirements, production requirement documents
- sitemaps, process flows, mental models, personas
- discovery and intake sessions
- project management: write up project proposals and statements of work, manage client relations and projects through information architecture project-related processes and phased deliverables.
- GlobalShopex.com – International Checkout: Project Management, Wireframes, Process Flows
- FitForCommerce.com – eCommerce Site: Wireframes, Sitemaps, Process Flows, Mental Models, Production Requirement Documents, Website Audits, Discovery/Intake Sessions.
- American Medical Association – eCommerce Site: Wireframes, Sitemaps, Process Flows
- San Diego Convention & Visitors Bureau – B2B/B2C Website (Threshold Interactive Agency) – Wireframes, Sitemaps, Process Flows, Mental Models, Production Requirement Documents, Website Audits, Discovery/Intake Sessions.
- HarborFreight.com: Navigation, Category and Family Page Templates – Wireframes
- PreVerify.com – Brand Positioning: SWOT Analysis
- advised CTO and team on User Experience and Information Architecture best practices
- wireframing (using OmniGraffle Professional), revisions and annotations
- performed existing website and software application audits
- created and updated production requirement documents (PRD’s)
- recorded and tracked content mapping sessions with clients
- interviewed key stakeholders, users and related parties
- created sitemaps, workflows, and process flows
- project management: managed client relations and projects through information architecture project-related processes and phased deliverables.
PROJECTS: • Dial800.com: Wireframes, Sitemaps, Process Flows, Product Requirement Documents, Website Audits, Discovery/Intake sessions
- information architecture and user experience design
- design, develop and manage website design & editorial content
- install and customize WordPress content management system
- manage website content and its users
- online marketing campaign management (social media marketing, email marketing, etc.)
- responsible for company’s website and eCommerce development
- managed merchandising, product creation (photography, copy writing, etc.) and maintenance
- project managed site dev with programmers
- managed marketing (print, social media)
- maintained corporate housekeeping (minutes, taxes, compliance),
- oversaw operations (with COO), customer relations, sales, vendor relations, and more as needed
- maintained daily email and phone correspondence with press and radio contacts
- organized music content for distribution to contacts
- creation and management of contacts database using Filemaker Pro
- website and graphic design
- general office management
Available upon request.