This was my second project and my first to go to market while consulting for EPAM Empathy Lab.
MLB.com At Bat returns for the 2014 season with live baseball. MLB.com At Bat is the official app of Major League Baseball.
What’s New for 2014
- Gameday pitch-by-pitch tracking, including realistic ballpark renderings from all 30 MLB ballparks accessible with subscription to MLB.TV premium or a subscription to At Bat 14
- Push Notifications for breaking news, lead changes, and more
Redesign the postseason app for offseason use:
- Create a streamlined onboarding flow
- Design and account for paywall flow
- Accommodate responsive web embeds for video streaming
- Nan Chen – UX Lead
- Jedi Wright – Sr. UX Designer
- Maxim Paulousky – Windows Phone Dev Lead
- William Tucker – Visual Design Lead
- John Worthington – Project Manager
View the App: